· I am happily engaged and have a beautiful 5yr old daughter.
· Graduated From Penn State University
· Received My Pennsylvania Real Estate License at age 19
· I Have Been In the Mortgage Business for 10+ years
· Huge Fan of Joe Namath, Hulk Hogan, Johnny Cash, Eagles, Phillies, Sixers, Flyers and Sugar Land Skeeters
· I was named the #1 Mortgage Co in Houston,Texas for 2010 and 2011
Below are some of the articles I have had published and/or appeared in:
Is Your Customer Service Best for You or Your Clients?
5 Ways to Keep in Touch with Past, Current and Future Clients - Realtor Magazine, YPN
How To find Your Real Estate Area of Expertise - Realtor Magazine, YPN
6 Steps to Effective Blogging -Scotsman Guide
Can My HomeBuyers have 2 VA Loans? They Sure Can -Houston Agent Magazine
25 Topics For The Real Estate Blogger- Houston Agent Magazine
Does Your Listing Qualify for a USDA Loan? - Houston Agent Magazine
How to Choose The Right Name for Your Business - InTuit Small Business Blog
Graduate From Renter to Buyer Despite Student Loans - HSH.com
My Quote on ESPN When Roger Clemens Pitched for the Sugar Land Skeeters
If you are looking for a FHA, VA, USDA, Homepath, Conventional, Jumbo, Construction, FHA 203k mortgage in Fort Bend County, Sugar Land, Houston, Katy, Harris County, Brazoria County, Pearland, Richmond, Bellaire, West University, The Woodlands, Kingwood, Friendswood, Clear Lake, Galveston, Fulshear, Tomball, Spring, Conroe, Montgomery County or anywhere in Texas I am your GUY!